Saturday, October 17, 2015

Character Shoes

So this year.....I decided to do something a little different.  I was tired of my girls showing up in everything from black ballet flats to lace-up army boots for our concerts.  I waited until my third year to require uniform shoes for the ladies.  Choral Boosters provides them with a floor-length, black concert dress and purple accents.  This was the year I decided to address the feet.

I invited a local dancewear company to my parent kick-off meeting this year.  They brought purple bags brimming with Capezio Character Shoes for the ladies in my choir.  They fit each of my women and handled the sale right then and there.  If they didn't have their size, they ordered a pair for the student and delivered them to the school within two weeks.  It was the easiest fitting/shoe purchasing extravaganza ever!! 

www.danzarcorp.com - ask for Katie
Tell 'em Mrs. Tamburrino sent you!

Until next time...

No comments: