Friday, December 11, 2015

Ready, Set, Go!



Our music folders are shared between four different choirs and get pretty beaten up between August and December. I decided that this was the week they needed to be replaced.

We performed three holiday shows this week.  Yesterday, we had a 3-hour wait between the time school let out and our bus showed up for our final performance.  One of my students didn't have any way back to school if she left campus, so I recommended she remain at school and volunteer in the chorus room.  She spent the entire 3 hours emptying music folders and sorting holiday music for me!! What a gift!!

I've ordered some of the music for our Spring concert, but not all of it.  At least I know that when it's time to stuff the folders, we'll be ready!

Thanks, Katelynne, for your dedication and for your due diligence yesterday.  I appreciate you!!


Until next time...

No comments: