Friday, April 10, 2015

Seniors 2015

Wednesday was a spectacular day to take a senior photo on the beach!!  

Last year, we suffered through a nor'easter to try to get a photo taken and it was pretty funny.  If I placed the students with their back to the ocean, their hair flew perpendicular to their faces and it was hilarious.  We had to settle with the condos along the coastline as our backdrop for the Senior plaque in 2014.  Real bummer!

This year, we had a much better opportunity and I am grateful to Hannah for taking time out of her busy day to assist with the annual photo shoot.  My choice for the plaque is the shot in which a seagull photo-bombed the chorus members, but this one is the groups' "Class of 2015" shot.


See their hands?  2 - 0 - 1 - 5

And, of course, there has to be a goofy one...

I would post the one I'm going to use on the plaque, but would like to keep it a surprise as long as possible.

Until next time...


No comments: