Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bistro Tamburrino is Open for Business!

Being a foodie most of my life, the theme this year could not have been more exciting to me! My principal is a brilliant woman who enjoys creating an opening day that will linger in your mind and heart for days to come.  Yesterday was one of those well-planned, well-executed and extremely fun sort of days for me.

I love to cook and I love to eat what I cook. This year's theme is "Recipe for Success" and boy, did we cook up some fun in the Chets Creek Kitchen yesterday.  Visiting chefs whipped up little appetizers for us, we played games like "Guess That Spice" and even made our own lunch - pizzas that were cooked in our school cafeteria ovens.  It was a great kick-off for what I hope will be a great year at the Creek.  Enjoy the photos :)

Recipe for Success on PhotoPeach



Until next time...

No comments: