Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy 50th Birthday, Mrs. Tamburrino!

Yes...I realize it's very hard to believe (even for me!), but Mrs. Tamburrino reached the half-century mark today.  I have been showered with phone calls, hugs, gifts, a cake, balloons, white-board greetings and marquis greetings too!!  I am "feeling the love" and the day is still young!

Thank you to everyone who made my day so very special.  The list of names is too long to mention here, but you know who you are and each of you are a blessing in my life today.  I tried hard to capture the day in pictures so enjoy...

The other side lists my classroom expectations :)

She even scored the opening notes of "The Birthday Song" correctly!

Not sure who left this one, but I appreciate it!

The Resource Team celebrated with cake at lunch today

A second grade class JUST HAD TO make me a birthday card!

My sister popped in at some point, although I never saw her.
I loved the balloon that says, "YOU'RE HOW OLD????"

PTA Fundraiser

It just doesn't get any better than this!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Mrs. Snead said...

congrats........again!!!!!! It is quite a milestone to reach. I pray there are AT LEAST 50 more in your future!

Suzanne said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope your day was glorious!