Thursday, September 16, 2010

America's Got Talent - The Finals

It's finally over.  Pop music won out over "legit" music.  The fourth place winner was Prince Poppycock, the third place winner was Fighting Gravity and I'll let you watch the video for yourself to see who won the grand prize.

I can now return to my normal bedtime (8:30 or so for this old girl!) and enjoy the fact that I made it all the way through to the end.  What a great ride for the vocalists that were competing in the competition.  Every one of them earned their place in the finals and their lives will never be the same again.  I wish them all the very best!



Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watch that!!!!! jackie is amazing
katie goodroe

Anonymous said...

SD from Mrs.McLoed and Miss Thomson Second Grade loves whaching America`s Got Talent. NL 2 grade mrs. mcloed and miss thomson I saw your video on the blog!